We accept referrals for our full continuum of services (Residential Treatment, Day Treatment/Partial Hospitalization, Intensive Out-Patient, Out-Patient) from parents, guardians, Department of Children Services, Court Representatives, Insurance Representatives, other Mental Health Providers or from any involved person or agency regarding placement of a child. We accept children in the custody of their state of residence (custodial) as well as children in the physical custody of their parents or guardians (noncustodial).
We are an approved provider for children in Department of Children Services custody, Virginia Department of Social Services, Virginia Medicaid Tennessee Bureau of TennCare and other private insurances for noncustodial children. We are more than willing to work with anyone from any state in order to best serve the individual needs of the child.
Our programs are fully accredited by Joint Commission for Behavioral Health and licensed by the Tennessee Department of Children Services and Tennessee Department of Mental Health and Developmental Disabilities. We have served children from distant states through Unique Care Contracts and will discuss any available options.
For referrals call (423) 257-6054
Referral Packets should include at minimum:
- County of Residence
- Current Placement
- Brief Family History
- Current Medications
- Current Psychological (within the last 2 years)
- Current Psychosexual (within the last 2 years)
- Prior placement history
- Insurance Card (Verification required for non custodial referrals)
- Education Transcripts
- Immunization Record (Residential & Day Treatment)
- Criminal Charges (if applicable)
- Incident reports regarding recent behavior (Residentila & Day Treatment)
- Current Risk Assessment with clear recommendation to needed services